Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Onion Gag and Other Kitchen Fun

J and i were fixing dinner the other night when, as sometimes happens, the mood turned abruptly from the mundane to the marvelous.  She slipped up behind me while i was chopping vegetables, grabbing me around the waist and whispering "kneel" softly, yet menacingly, into my ear.  As is often the case, i was immediately...at attention, my pulse quickening as i slowly dropped to my knees.

i heard a drawer open.  J then slowly pulled my wrists behind me, binding my hands behind me with a bunch of those tight rubberband things they wrap asparagus and other veggies in. While one doesn't seem like much, J used quite a few and i was easily, and helplessly, bound before i knew it.

She then ordered me to close my eyes and lower my head.  i could hear the sounds of slicing as i knelt, trembling at what was to come. But what did come is something i could never have expected...

J told me to keep my eyes closed and then ordered me to "open wide."  i complied and immediately felt Her stuff something into my mouth: an onion!  She had sliced it to the perfect shape and size, and i immediately felt it push my lips open and stretch my jaw open.  She then took a couple larger rubberbands and made sure the onion was snugly in place, and with my wrists still bound i had no chance to get it out.

My first thought was: oh my god! i almost immediately started tearing up as the strong taste and smell of onion was all-consuming. i like onions and all, but this was already feeling overwhelming...

J then told me to open my eyes.  i did and tears were already flowing as i gazed up at my amazing Wife. She had that half-smirk of delight, with just a touch of evil, that i have come to adore so much. She laughed softly, asked "comfortable, dear?" with a smirk and leaned back to watch me struggle. i tried to muffle a reply, but J not only couldn't understand me, but quickly reminded me, "your opinion doesn't really matter anyway, right dear?" to which i humbly nodded.

With my onion gag still firmly in place and tears flowing freely down my face, J then ordered me to stand and bend over our butcher-block style table in the middle of the kitchen.  i heard Her open another drawer and then...SMACK. By the sound and feel i figured it was the large wooden spoon i had felt, and when J held it before my eyes it was confirmed.

J proceeded to give me a swift, sound thrashing with the wooden spoon, clearly enjoying Herself. She then had me kneel before Her again and seemed to take special delight in the immense flow of tears streaming down my face. She lightly kissed each tear-stained cheek before giving me a playful slap on the cheek and laughing softly at my clear discomfort.

After a bit longer J removed the onion gag (i don't know if i have ever felt quite so relieved!) and ordered me to crawl behind Her up the stairs to our bedroom.  The fun continued as i serviced Her every need, massaging Her body and then moving to giving Her multiple orgasms with my mouth and with Her favorite toy. She even had me lie on my back and be Her "other toy" while She vibed Herself to yet another climax.  Eventually i was also allowed to cum (yahoo!) and we fell asleep in each other's arm for a quick post-coital nap.  Hunger eventually drove us back to the kitchen, where dinner preparations went more...conventionally.

All in all a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

  1. Was just reading about the use of other vegetanles yesterday. Someone was using a ginger root as a butplug to achieve a mild burning. The called ti figging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hеlpful іnfo уou prοѵide іn уouг
    aгtіcles. І'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I'm quіte ѕure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    Look into my web-site : opt-in email lists

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Such a devilish idea... lucky for you, you were not chopping chilies otherwise undoubtedly She would have used one as a butt plug. Oooops, did I just give Her an idea? sorry... (giggle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god! ill be, um, on high alert the next time we cook anything spicy together. And something tells me J will...warm up to this idea. Or at least to using spicy peppers as a way to make sure im paying attention to detail. :-)

      Delete