Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Day Beneath Her

Last weekend we had our first free day together in a loooong time. And as has been Her custom, J found a good way to put it to use. While i have (of course!) still been providing J with Her nightly foot rubs, things have been kind of busy recently, and quality time together has been lacking. We have managed to have some lovely small moments here and there, usually first thing in the morning or late at night, but life has been a bit too busy these last couple weeks for much more. But last weekend we made up for some lost time. =-)

To begin I should mention that, as much as She wields great power over me, J is only about 5'3", while i am more like 6'2".  Though with the new emergence as a Domme She is also somehow able to seem like She is seven feet tall just through the tone of Her voice or a look in Her eye. She also never hesitates to get me down on my knees or on all fours as suits Her purposes.

For Saturday, though, She had something a little different in mind...

J was already up when i awoke, and as i sleepily stumbled into the living room She smiled, greeting me with a devilish "good morning, dear," and pointed to Her feet. She stretched languidly back on the couch wearing nothing but one of my old t-shirts, and i immediately set to work massaging Her feet. She looked down at me with what has become a familiar wicked smile.

"Now slave, I want to try something out today. It will require diligence on your part, but I think you can handle it."

"Yes, my Lady," i smiled, eager to hear what was coming, my hands still massaging and caressing Her lovely feet.

"As you know, I enjoy seeing you down at my feet, and often like seeing you wriggling on the ground or crawling on all fours. I think I'd like to see more of that in fact. So for today, you are to keep yourself lower than me until I say otherwise. That means your eyes should always be lower than my eyes. Your arms lower than my arms. You whole body, in fact, always beneath me. Do you understand?"

i quickly responded "yes," wondering what was to come.

"Good. Now go and fetch your collar, and keep the toy bag out where we can easily get to it."

i stood up, and immediately realized it was a mistake. The harsh look from J was instant confirmation.

"You didn't last ten seconds! Get over here, and do it properly," J seethed.

i dropped to all fours and crawled, careful to keep my head low as i approached.

"Better. Now kneel, facing me." i did as ordered and almost immediately felt a SMACK across the cheek. J's slap stung, tears welling up on my face as She smacked me again across the other cheek.

"Now what did I say?"

"That i am supposed to stay below You today, my Lady," i replied, shaking a little.

"And what did you do?"

"i...i failed, my Lady."

"Yes you did. Now close those eyes and keep that face still."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Four quick slaps and i could feel the heat on my cheeks, my eyes burning with tears of pain and shame.

"Will you listen now?" She demanded.

"Yes, my Lady" i breathed, eager to make amends and feeling incredibly submissive.

"Good. Now go fetch your collar. And bring the toy bag as well."

i crawled on all fours, J calling "head down!" as She does sometimes, an order to crawl with my nose as close to the floor as possible. i returned with the collar out and presented it to J, careful to keep my head low.

She held out the collar for me to kiss once, then slid it around my neck, clasping it shut. She then reached into the toy bag and pulled out one ankle cuff and a short length of rope. i stared confusedly as She slid the ankle cuff around Her own ankle, and then ordered me down by that foot.

"Now slave, we are going to start by having you worship the ground I walk on for a bit. Tie the rope to the ring on my ankle, and then to the ring in your collar. It should be short enough to keep your head lowered."

i complied with trembling fingers and J arose, looking down at me now bound to Her right foot.

"Good," She grinned. "Now let's take you for a walk. And you are to kiss the ground i walk on after each step, and not fall behind. Got it?"

"Yes, my Lady," i replied breathlessly.

J picked up our long thin-stringed flogger and set off. At first it was difficult to keep up with Her, especially as i was planting a tender kiss on each place where Her lovely foot had just trod. A little experimenting with the pace however, and more than a few stinging lashes with the flogger on my back and ass, got me in step.

J seemed delighted as She dragged me around the house, across the carpet, the merciless tile of the kitchen and bathroom, and up and down the stairs more than a few times. i was gasping and straining after a short while, my knees burning and body tensed, my mind focused on nothing but worshiping the small piece of floor in front of me that J had just stepped on.

After a time J returned to the couch and ordered me to untie the rope connecting my neck to Her ankle. She then had me crawl over and fetch Her a drink, then kneel beside Her holding it as a kind of human end table as She surfed the internet for a while.

Then She brought me back to the bedroom, where She had me lay down. She crawled on top of me, holding a set of nipple clamps and Her pink vibrator. J clamped me tightly, tugging the chain to make sure my nipples were firmly attached (they were) and then slid Her sex up and down my yearning cock, teasing me as She allowed me to enter Her. She sat back grinning.

"Happy, slave?" She asked, yanking the chain and bringing an audible yelp out of me.

"Yes, my Lady. i love to be beneath You," i breathed.

She smiled. "I know you do. And I love to see you there. But you won't be cumming yet. Just me," She smiled again, grabbed the nipple clamp chain like a set of horse reins and began using Her vibe. Gazing up at Her as She closed Her eye in pleasure, the shiny steel chain entwined in Her fingers as She delivered pain while She was pleasured, was exquisite. It did not take long for Her to begin bucking Her hips, and She screamed as the first orgasm came.

As She caught Her breath J continued to twirl and tug and yank the chain, delighting in my squirming. My yelps of pain, wide eyes and sharp breathing seemed to arouse Her even more, as two more orgasms soon followed before J deemed Herself satiated. As She crawled off me She gave the chain one more tug before removing the clamps.

"Mmmmmm...that was lovely. Now let's see...should we let you cum now?" J asked.

"Only if You wish, my Lady. i am Yours...Your slave. Your property," i breathed, my mind swimming deeeeep in subspace.

"Mmmmm...good answer, slave," J smiled. "I think not yet."

For the rest of the morning and early afternoon i remained always beneath J, which meant lots of kneeling, crawling and supplication. It also meant that when i was tasked to prepare lunch i was forced to make sandwiches on the floor, reaching up from my knees for what i needed. J took delight in watching me struggle, and i was able to keep the sandwiches off the floor, and the floor off the sandwiches, which seemed to make Her happy.

Eventually we needed to head out for some later afternoon errands. Before releasing me, J took my face in Her hands and kissed me softly, saying that She was very pleased with how well i had done at staying beneath Her, reminding me that it is where i truly belong, and assuring me that that day would not be the last time we played that game. i was not allowed release, but the rush of being put into such a submissive position was truly amazing.  Can't wait for next time...=-) 

5 comments:

  1. What a GREAT way to have you worship the ground She walks on!! I have not heard anyone else use that tecnique, but I bet after people read this, there will be other subs tied to their Domme's foot. I can't wait until hubby and I have a "kid free" afternoon now! I'm sure he won't look forward to it as much as I do, but who cares??

    Great post and what a great day! I hope you thanked J profusely for allowing you such a delightful time.

    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was indeed a GREAT day, and i am also amazed at the creativity of my amazing Wife. It was one of the most submissive feelings i have ever had, with the constant tug on my collar from Her ankle and the way my whole consciousness was focused on either Her foot or on the ground She had just walked on. And yes, i did thank Her again and again for such a wonderful day. i am a very lucky sub, and try to express my gratitude as often as possible.

      Best of luck, i'd love to hear how it goes for You once You bind Your hubby to Your foot. It did take a little bit of time to get the hang of it, i highly recommend You keep a flogger or other motivational implement handy, especially at the beginning. i'd also highly recommend dragging Your hubby over different surfaces at different speeds, and also up and down the stairs, all of which J did with wicked delight. The one thing we don't have is a private yard, but i'd imagine it'd be fun to try it outside as well.

      Best of luck! And thanks for the comment. =-)

      Delete
  2. I have used the ankle tying method on my husband Karl, but never to quite the extent that J did with you. In our case, I had him attached to my ankle for hours while I used the computer, and his task was to worship my feet and ankles. Since his hands were tied behind his back, I didn't have him crawling around the house after me, though I shifted my position on the chair quite often and had him squirming around nicely. I used a crop and a rope attached to his balls to assure that his attention didn't flag.

    Congratulations to J once again for her creativity and for keeping you beneath her all day. Such a thoughtful Dom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wholeheartedly agree, J is indeed such a thoughtful Domme! And to be beneath Her was pure bliss...

      And i can only imagine You have put Karl through his paces while attached to Your ankle! J has also put me under Her feet while She reads or uses the computer, but usually in those cases She likes to use my face as Her footrest, or put Her feet on the back of my head and grind my nose into the carpet. But i love the idea of being bound to make it more difficult, perhaps i will pass that idea along to J and see what She thinks...=-)

      i did adore being dragged around, especially the effort it took to keep up and make sure i didn't make J have to wait, which was swiftly met with the sting of the flogger. also loooooved how i had to focus on keeping below Her when i was not bound to Her foot - another great example of being bound without bondage, which i am really coming to enjoy!

      Delete
  3. excellant tale please tell us more, i must admit i became quite excited at the graphic detail

    ReplyDelete